Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bring Back Easy Sharing of Documents to Pages...

With the latest update, Apple took away my most bragged-about feature - it used to be so easy to share a .pdf from Pages just by clicking the "Share" button and then choosing the format I wanted to share it in. Now, we have to export it, open Files, then select it to share. (Reminds me of Windows lack of flowability.). Please bring this feature back.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Dec 16, 2022 7:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2022 9:48 AM

We are fellow users and can bring nothing back to an Apple product. The product teams do not participate in these public user supported communities and won't see your post. Use the Provide Pages Feedback menu item in the application menu as that is the only means to communicate your request to the Pages product team.

You can choose File menu > Print… > PDF > Save in Mail to automatically attach a PDF to an email compose window.

If you can follow technical instructions, I wrote an AppleScript that prompts the user for a choice of PDF, Word, or RTF document export and then automatically attaches that exported document to a new Mail compose window.

See PAGES: Where did "share as pdf" go? - Apple Community

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2022 9:48 AM in response to revdean96

We are fellow users and can bring nothing back to an Apple product. The product teams do not participate in these public user supported communities and won't see your post. Use the Provide Pages Feedback menu item in the application menu as that is the only means to communicate your request to the Pages product team.

You can choose File menu > Print… > PDF > Save in Mail to automatically attach a PDF to an email compose window.

If you can follow technical instructions, I wrote an AppleScript that prompts the user for a choice of PDF, Word, or RTF document export and then automatically attaches that exported document to a new Mail compose window.

See PAGES: Where did "share as pdf" go? - Apple Community

Bring Back Easy Sharing of Documents to Pages...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.