Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what does "we are still processing these purchases" mean?

I bought a monthly subscription in the game, but I did not have money debited from the card and it was written "we are still processing these purchases." previously, when I bought something, the payment was fast and there was no such problem. I also bought some more crystals in the game to check, but again nothing was written off and there are two pending payments in the purchase history in the app store. I contacted the bank, they said that everything was fine with the card. it must be a problem with the app store. what should I do?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 17, 2022 3:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2022 4:11 AM

Get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

1 reply

what does "we are still processing these purchases" mean?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.