Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 12 does not work with Uconnect

My iphone 12 pro max does not work with Uconnect. I have a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK. This is a common problem and Apple needs to fix it or replace my phone as my iphone 10 pro max worked fine.. There are hundreds if not thousands of customers experiencing the same issue and this needs to be resolved ASAP..

Posted on Dec 17, 2022 4:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2022 4:45 AM

Hello,

Hmm, "Does not work" ???

What are the symptoms? Does not connect? Connects, but freezes? Music won't play? Cable doesn't work?

Start here:

If you need help with CarPlay - Apple Support

If no help, report back with more detail.

Good luck.

2 replies

Dec 17, 2022 5:25 AM in response to MrBill3

It flips back and forth between the phone and radio. I never had this issue in this car with my iphone 10. I even took it to the dealer and they did confirm it was the phone as they tested it with 2 different phones that worked. In fact the guy working on it told me that he had an iphone 12 once and it was buggy so he upgraded his phone. I should not have to do that. I really need this function and if you google it you will see a massive amount of people having the same issues. I checked, and the radio software, is up to date. Again its a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK with Uconnect version 4.

Iphone 12 does not work with Uconnect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.