Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with Tag in Pictures after update MacOS Ventura 13.0.1

I work with my pictures several times per week. I tag every person in my pictures. After the last update it is not possible to move a new tag of a person that is unmarked to the persons face, as has been the option all the time. After the first update of Ventura I had to click the picture twice to be able to move the tag but after the last update it is impossible to move the tag. Has anyone a solution to this? 🤞🏼

MacBook Pro

Posted on Dec 17, 2022 12:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2022 3:59 AM

kforbesrolfsen wrote:

I work with my pictures several times per week. I tag every person in my pictures. After the last update it is not possible to move a new tag of a person that is unmarked to the persons face, as has been the option all the time. After the first update of Ventura I had to click the picture twice to be able to move the tag but after the last update it is impossible to move the tag. Has anyone a solution to this? 🤞🏼

I would start here—

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.1

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2022 3:59 AM in response to kforbesrolfsen

kforbesrolfsen wrote:

I would start here—

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.1

Problems with Tag in Pictures after update MacOS Ventura 13.0.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.