Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My fiancé iPhone sim locked and can’t get puk code on customer service they kept asking same thing over and over and didn’t get him a chance to do the steps any other way to get puk code for iPhone 7?

My fiancé iPhone sim locked and can’t get puk code on customer service they kept asking same thing over and over and didn’t get him a chance to do the steps any other way to get puk code for iPhone 7?

Posted on Dec 17, 2022 2:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2022 2:41 PM

sim card pin codes and puk code if one forget the pin code are not a phone thing it's purely a sim card thing

if your carrier cant provide you with the puk code then you can't use their services so your options is to get a new sim card from them or from another carrier Use a SIM PIN for your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2022 2:41 PM in response to Abigail871

sim card pin codes and puk code if one forget the pin code are not a phone thing it's purely a sim card thing

if your carrier cant provide you with the puk code then you can't use their services so your options is to get a new sim card from them or from another carrier Use a SIM PIN for your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.