Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone asking for PUK

I sent my phone in for service and when i put my sim card into the new phone it is locked and needs a PUK code. I have spoken to my carrier and they advised to contact Apple.

Posted on Aug 3, 2020 12:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2020 12:53 PM

Only your carrier can provide your PUK (Personal Unlock Key). It is the code needed to unlock the SIM. It has nothing to do with the phone or any software on the phone. Most carriers have a link to your PUK if you log in to their user account management portal. Otherwise you will have to find someone at your carrier who knows what they are doing.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2020 12:53 PM in response to cavousier

Only your carrier can provide your PUK (Personal Unlock Key). It is the code needed to unlock the SIM. It has nothing to do with the phone or any software on the phone. Most carriers have a link to your PUK if you log in to their user account management portal. Otherwise you will have to find someone at your carrier who knows what they are doing.

IPhone asking for PUK

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.