Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Airpod lost

My airpod are lost and I can't find them. I don't know what I can do, please help.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022 2:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2022 7:31 AM

Hi nattawat176, welcome to the Apple community

I hope you are doing well 🤗

I invite you to try this :

Locate your AirPods on a map

If you've lost or misplaced your AirPods, you might be able to find them if you use the Find My app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac that you're signed in to with the same Apple ID. With AirPods Pro (2nd generation), you can also locate the charging case on the map if it's separated from your AirPods.

Locate your AirPods in the Find My app

• Open the Find My app.
    • Select the Devices tab.
    • Choose your AirPods. Under each device, you see a location or "No location found."

If you can't locate your AirPods on the map

If your AirPods are offline

If your AirPods are out of range or need to charge, you might see their last known location, "No location found," or "Offline."

You can't play a sound to find them, but you might be able to get directions to the location where they were last connected. If they do come back online, you get a notification on the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac that you use with them.

If the issue is not resolved, feel free to come back to us or contact Apple support for more information.

Apple support is available here: Apple Support

See you soon👋

Julio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2022 7:31 AM in response to nattawat176

Hi nattawat176, welcome to the Apple community

I hope you are doing well 🤗

I invite you to try this :

Locate your AirPods on a map

If you've lost or misplaced your AirPods, you might be able to find them if you use the Find My app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac that you're signed in to with the same Apple ID. With AirPods Pro (2nd generation), you can also locate the charging case on the map if it's separated from your AirPods.

Locate your AirPods in the Find My app

• Open the Find My app.
    • Select the Devices tab.
    • Choose your AirPods. Under each device, you see a location or "No location found."

If you can't locate your AirPods on the map

If your AirPods are offline

If your AirPods are out of range or need to charge, you might see their last known location, "No location found," or "Offline."

You can't play a sound to find them, but you might be able to get directions to the location where they were last connected. If they do come back online, you get a notification on the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac that you use with them.

If the issue is not resolved, feel free to come back to us or contact Apple support for more information.

Apple support is available here: Apple Support

See you soon👋

Julio

My Airpod lost

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.