Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased apple Air Pod in Jan 22. They don’t fit into ear and fall down immediately unlike present one which fits properly into the ear. What is to be done ?

I purchased apple Air Pod in Jan 22. They don’t fit into ear and fall down immediately unlike present one which fits properly into the ear. What is to be done ?

Posted on Dec 17, 2022 8:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2022 4:19 PM

Shree2624 Said:

"I purchased apple Air Pod in Jan 22. They don’t fit into ear and fall down immediately unlike present one which fits properly into the ear. What is to be done ?"

-------

If AirPods Keep Falling Out...

Try Ear Tips:

Seems you need to get a good grip in there, as they are coming loose and skipping each time. So, wiggle them around a little bit in your ear. No success? Try using Ear Tips. Go Here for More: Choose your AirPods Pro Ear Tips and Use the Ear Tip Fit Test - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2022 4:19 PM in response to Shree2624

Shree2624 Said:

"I purchased apple Air Pod in Jan 22. They don’t fit into ear and fall down immediately unlike present one which fits properly into the ear. What is to be done ?"

-------

If AirPods Keep Falling Out...

Try Ear Tips:

Seems you need to get a good grip in there, as they are coming loose and skipping each time. So, wiggle them around a little bit in your ear. No success? Try using Ear Tips. Go Here for More: Choose your AirPods Pro Ear Tips and Use the Ear Tip Fit Test - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.