Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple id blocked

Hi, I just buy iPhone XS, when I go home I turn on phone and it's locked. I don't have bill and receipt, I have box and telephone only. Where I can write? I need help to unlock this phone. Seller cheate and he don't answer the phone.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022 12:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2022 4:45 AM

Hi Lolek,

There's multiple kinds of "locking" on devices. Click on the links below to find instructions on how to deal with your specific situation:

1) iCloud: Activation Lock - Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support - This is a security feature so only legitimate (i.e., not stolen) redistribution of devices is possible. See: How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support - If an activation lock was put on a device, only the owner of the account that applied the lock can remove it. Get them to remove it or return the item for a refund.

2) Device lock: "If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled" click here --> If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

3) Carrier lock: Read this link on "How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier" - How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support - Only some carriers offer the ability to unlock iPhone for use on any carrier. Follow the instructions in this article to unlock your iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2022 4:45 AM in response to Lolek93

Hi Lolek,

There's multiple kinds of "locking" on devices. Click on the links below to find instructions on how to deal with your specific situation:

1) iCloud: Activation Lock - Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support - This is a security feature so only legitimate (i.e., not stolen) redistribution of devices is possible. See: How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support - If an activation lock was put on a device, only the owner of the account that applied the lock can remove it. Get them to remove it or return the item for a refund.

2) Device lock: "If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled" click here --> If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

3) Carrier lock: Read this link on "How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier" - How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support - Only some carriers offer the ability to unlock iPhone for use on any carrier. Follow the instructions in this article to unlock your iPhone.

Apple id blocked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.