Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook air pro display issues

Hello !

I'have in big trouble with my MacBook Pro M1. The colors don't look right. fade (icons even videos and pictures)

• I made a diagnosis, but no errors.
  • I have reset the system, also the rollback from Ventura to big surf. but the problem does not go away.
  • I took a screenshot and I sent it over the phone. picture is perfect without default color !

See the attached photos.

is a hardware LCD issue ?

Best regards,

Posted on Dec 18, 2022 12:05 PM

5 replies

Dec 20, 2022 12:56 PM in response to yassin85

Hey there yassin85,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. To get started, based on the steps that you've already tried, we'd recommend to try adjusting your display's color profile, or display settings with the steps shown below to see if that's able to have any affect on the issue: Change your Mac display’s color profile - Apple Support

1. On your Mac, choose Apple menu  > System Settings, then click Displays  in the sidebar. (You may need to scroll down.)
2. Click the pop-up menu next to “Color profile” on the right, then choose the profile you want to use.

Detailed information about all of the color profiles installed on your Mac (and used by connected cameras, printers, and displays) is provided in ColorSync Utility (in the Applications > Utilities folder). See the ColorSync Utility User Guide.

You can also create your own custom color profile by calibrating your display.

Change Displays settings on Mac - Apple Support (Click here for a list of display setting options)

To change these settings, choose Apple menu  > System Settings, then click Displays  in the sidebar. (You may need to scroll down.) When your Mac is connected to an external display, click its name on the right to set options for it.

Some of these options only appear when you’re using a supported Mac or when you’re connected to a supported display.

Note: Not all options described here appear for all display or Mac models, and some options appear only when your Mac is connected to a display.

Keep us updated on the results after going through the steps above, and we'll continue from there.

Take care!

Macbook air pro display issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.