Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buying iPhone in Thailand for use in U.S.

Hi,

I am traveling in Thailand for the next month month and I think I will need to replace my iPhone XS while I'm here because some features are not working. If I buy an iPhone 14 Pro in Bangkok with an unlocked carrier, will I be able to use it with ATT in the U.S.?

Also, does the warranty still work in the U.S. if the phone was purchased in Thailand?

Thanks!

Posted on Dec 19, 2022 3:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2022 7:23 AM

If I buy an iPhone 14 Pro in Bangkok with an unlocked carrier, will I be able to use it with ATT in the U.S.?

Yes, with an unlocked iPhone, you’re free to go with the carrier of your choice.

Also, does the warranty still work in the U.S. if the phone was purchased in Thailand?

No, the warranty is only valid in the country where you purchased the iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2022 7:23 AM in response to puppies_123_

If I buy an iPhone 14 Pro in Bangkok with an unlocked carrier, will I be able to use it with ATT in the U.S.?

Yes, with an unlocked iPhone, you’re free to go with the carrier of your choice.

No, the warranty is only valid in the country where you purchased the iPhone.

Buying iPhone in Thailand for use in U.S.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.