Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My photos are greyed out when I try to access them to put into a Facebook or other internet site. What did I do to have them greyed out? I want to access them

Mac mini, macOS 13.0

Posted on Dec 19, 2022 1:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2022 8:54 AM

You might be looking in the wrong place. The "Photos" menu is at the bottom of the sidebar:

I see you're using Ventura, so a warning: You may not see a list of albums, just your Library view, making it harder to find a particular picture. You can write done the title or file name and use the search feature in the upper right of the dialog (not shown above) to bring up the picture you want.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2022 8:54 AM in response to Family_13

You might be looking in the wrong place. The "Photos" menu is at the bottom of the sidebar:

I see you're using Ventura, so a warning: You may not see a list of albums, just your Library view, making it harder to find a particular picture. You can write done the title or file name and use the search feature in the upper right of the dialog (not shown above) to bring up the picture you want.

My photos are greyed out when I try to access them to put into a Facebook or other internet site. What did I do to have them greyed out? I want to access them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.