Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sharing Photos

I need more storage to share photos but icloud+ only allows for 5 devices. I need to share with 15 devices

iPad Pro, 11-inch, 4th Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 19, 2022 3:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2022 4:59 AM

I don't think it's iCloud+ that has the limit, it's Family Sharing that has a 6 ID total limit. As for devices, you can have up to 10 associated with a single Apple ID: View and remove your devices that are associated with Apple ID purchases - Apple Support

If you're only interested in sharing photos it is possible to do this outside of Family Sharing and its limits. Read How to use Shared Albums in Photos on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac - Apple Support

I note that you may be associated with education, in which case you may wish to contact Apple and ask about what may be possible for schools: Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2022 4:59 AM in response to education193

I don't think it's iCloud+ that has the limit, it's Family Sharing that has a 6 ID total limit. As for devices, you can have up to 10 associated with a single Apple ID: View and remove your devices that are associated with Apple ID purchases - Apple Support

If you're only interested in sharing photos it is possible to do this outside of Family Sharing and its limits. Read How to use Shared Albums in Photos on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac - Apple Support

I note that you may be associated with education, in which case you may wish to contact Apple and ask about what may be possible for schools: Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Sharing Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.