Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 16.2

Why are Seniors being left behind when it comes to iPhones ? I do not need Freeform and I will not use Apple Music Sing . I understand the need for younger generation. I like my iPhone 13 . I was just wondering. Maybe there is no answer for this question.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022 7:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2022 1:13 PM

Are you saying that Apple / Developer community aren’t developing functionality that supports Seniors?

I suspect this is the case and with an aging population, I think this willl become a bigger topic over time. maybe suggest some functionality or features that you think would help older folks and it could get some attention?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2022 1:13 PM in response to Pengears

Are you saying that Apple / Developer community aren’t developing functionality that supports Seniors?

I suspect this is the case and with an aging population, I think this willl become a bigger topic over time. maybe suggest some functionality or features that you think would help older folks and it could get some attention?

IOS 16.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.