Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud pics

ok so exactly one year ago i got a new phone. i used to have an iphone 6s and i upgraded to an iphone 11. my mom bought me the phone and she was going to give my old phone to one of my older relatives. i didn't know how icloud/apple backups worked... so i deleted all my pictures on my old phone (even recently deleted) because i thought they would've already been on my newer phone. i was wrong. i looked in my camera roll on my new phone and ALL of my pictures were gone. i didn't know how to get them back. i almost cried lol but i moved on with my life. it's been a year since i accidentally deleted all my photos and i want to know if there's a way to get them back? i don't think it's possible but i decided to ask on here anyway.

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 19, 2022 10:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2022 5:23 AM

No. You deleted your photos. When you emptied the Recently Deleted album you permanently deleted your photos and they are irrecoverable.

1 reply

icloud pics

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.