Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blood pressure - health extract

I understand how to extract the health information from the Apple Health app but I don't understand what to do with it. I end up with 90+ megabytes of XML. I only want my blood pressure readings and I doubt there are more than 100 or so in that data mountain. It seems like this could have been done better. Choose which data to export, give an option for CSV output or at least provide direction on how to utilize the data extracted. I imagine this data is all but useless to the majority of your users.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022 6:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2022 6:56 AM

Take a look at an app called "Heart Reports" (developer Viszt Peter). It will let you select certain data from your Health data, including BP and generate a report. You have to pay to unlock unlimited exports but you can try it out for free.

I used to use one called "QS Access" which was completely free but it doesn't seem to be available anymore.

There are probably lots more similar apps.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2022 6:56 AM in response to DoubleEx

Take a look at an app called "Heart Reports" (developer Viszt Peter). It will let you select certain data from your Health data, including BP and generate a report. You have to pay to unlock unlimited exports but you can try it out for free.

I used to use one called "QS Access" which was completely free but it doesn't seem to be available anymore.

There are probably lots more similar apps.

Blood pressure - health extract

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.