Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What if I want to use my physical sim?

What if I want to use my physical sim in iPhone 14 pro max?

Posted on Dec 22, 2022 6:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2022 6:37 AM

If you purchased your iPhone 14 Pro Max in the US, then there is no way to use a physical SIM card because there is no SIM card tray. The iPhone 14 models purchased in the US can only use an eSIM.

If you purchased your iPhone 14 Pro Max outside of the US, then there is a SIM card tray in the iPhone and you can simply install your physical SIM in that tray.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2022 6:37 AM in response to jeny0321

If you purchased your iPhone 14 Pro Max in the US, then there is no way to use a physical SIM card because there is no SIM card tray. The iPhone 14 models purchased in the US can only use an eSIM.

If you purchased your iPhone 14 Pro Max outside of the US, then there is a SIM card tray in the iPhone and you can simply install your physical SIM in that tray.

Axel F.

Dec 26, 2022 1:42 AM in response to jeny0321

Hello Jeny, because only iPhones 14 sold outside of the US do have a

physical sim card that is your way to go. Because I travel a lot I

did want to have an iPhone with two physical sim cards. One is my

AT&T nano sim and the other one is a foreign nano sim. Last time I was

in Brazil and it all worked out fine. After some searching at Google I

found my iPhone 14 Pro Max at a small company in Austria named tegcom. And of course you

can also use this iPhone with only one nano sim card.

What if I want to use my physical sim?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.