Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Pro Max speakers are not working

My phone has speakers not working I need replacement

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 22, 2022 12:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2022 12:54 PM

I’m not sure why you showed us a screen regarding covid notifications but I’m assuming it has nothing to do with your speaker problem. Can you please provide more information about the problem? Does any sound come from your iPhone 12 Pro at all? Music? Notifications? Ringing from an incoming call? Here are a couple things to check. Make sure the sound button on the left is not red and set to mute. Also check the volume buttons on the left to make sure the sound is turned up. You can find other tips here:

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

Check here to see if your iPhone is still under warranty and eligible for a replacement.

Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

If it is not, you can check here to see about getting it repaired:

iPhone Repair & Service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2022 12:54 PM in response to ghazwan208

I’m not sure why you showed us a screen regarding covid notifications but I’m assuming it has nothing to do with your speaker problem. Can you please provide more information about the problem? Does any sound come from your iPhone 12 Pro at all? Music? Notifications? Ringing from an incoming call? Here are a couple things to check. Make sure the sound button on the left is not red and set to mute. Also check the volume buttons on the left to make sure the sound is turned up. You can find other tips here:

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

Check here to see if your iPhone is still under warranty and eligible for a replacement.

Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

If it is not, you can check here to see about getting it repaired:

iPhone Repair & Service - Apple Support

iPhone 12 Pro Max speakers are not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.