Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Jail broken iPhone 8 now bugged bought from Amazon

I bought a phone from Amazon app and received it. It’s an iPhone 8 that was updated to the latest iOS 16 software but the phone is Joe broke and was remotely targeted hacked. How do I put it back in jail? How can I get rid of the bone trash or can it be fixed?

iPhone 8

Posted on Dec 22, 2022 7:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2022 7:59 PM

Using talk to text Some things are misspelled anyway, the phone was gone from Amazon and they sold it to me apparently jailbroke there’s not there’s the only way that it can be wired wirelessly or remotely act is his jailbroke, so how can I fix my phone?

4 replies

Dec 22, 2022 7:56 PM in response to Dogcow-Moof

It wasn’t noon it was reconditioned from the Amazon app from amazon.com. It’s an iPhone 8 I’m not sure if it’s an iPhone 8 Plus but I had no idea it was Joe broke him. Basically I only got a 90 day return policy for Amazon but I got a protection plan for 55 bucks and T-Mobile service and pin a Sim card for 44 and the phone was 168. I was using it on my Xfinity Wi-Fi which is secure. I got it secured but I have a lot of problems with my android phones getting bugged, so I wanted an iPhone so I can keep my accounts and my life secure but somehow I don’t know how because I know there’s only a couple ways that you can hack into an iPhone. When is the text message one is an email the other is having the iCloud information and the fourth one is having the phone in your hand. I know a little bit about no technology in way. I just don’t know what to do about it. Basically the phone has all kinds of viruses on it and in the aesthetics or whatever it’s called incense bunch of Siri and Amazon, and all kinds of stuff but it said basically bug when was bug 2281 was a bug 202 on I’m not sure. Siri is acting up. She’s ******* me off early but I just need to know what to do about it. I got a laptop that I can debug with. I just don’t know what to do exactly about an iPhone and jailbreaking I don’t know if we can be really put back in jail or if it’s trash or what to do about it Amazon sold it to me jailbroke it was supposed to be reconditioned and in good shape instead it pretty much got hacked and my Wi-Fi. Every account I have on it I spent all day recovering my Wi-Fi my Sim card showed up but I didn’t wanna put it in. I don’t know what to do about the phone that’s what I’m trying to find out.

Jail broken iPhone 8 now bugged bought from Amazon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.