Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to watch movies with the largest screen

I’m trying to watch a movie and the picture won’t move vertically and horizontally. What is it? I need to do in settings to make this work?

Posted on Dec 23, 2022 7:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2022 10:19 PM

If I understand your query, you wish to expand your movie picture to fill your iPhone screen. Movies are watched via a 'player’. Some players can be toggled between full and reduced screen by double-tapping the picture, some provide an icon to tap, whilst others do not provide any way to enlarge to full screen. Therefore it depends on the player that your content provider is using how or if you can view in full screen. I hope this helps.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2022 10:19 PM in response to mmolleb

If I understand your query, you wish to expand your movie picture to fill your iPhone screen. Movies are watched via a 'player’. Some players can be toggled between full and reduced screen by double-tapping the picture, some provide an icon to tap, whilst others do not provide any way to enlarge to full screen. Therefore it depends on the player that your content provider is using how or if you can view in full screen. I hope this helps.

How to watch movies with the largest screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.