Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot login to secondary email address on new Mac

Just switched to Mac Studio from old iMac. Running Ventura. I have two email addresses in Mail, both Apple addresses. One is primary for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, iCloud, iTunes, TV, etc. The other is secondary, used only for email, but for a lot of email. It also has access to iCloud, so it is synced with Mail on iPhone and iPad, where it continues to receive/send email.

This secondary address continues to work on iPhone and iPad, but, on Mac Studio, Mail keeps asking for its password. I enter it, but nothing happens. It is the correct password, because it opens iCloud in Safari on the same Mac Studio.

Suggestions?

Mac Studio

Posted on Dec 23, 2022 8:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2022 8:16 AM

Fastdude wrote:

Just switched to Mac Studio from old iMac. Running Ventura. I have two email addresses in Mail, both Apple addresses. One is primary for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, iCloud, iTunes, TV, etc. The other is secondary, used only for email, but for a lot of email. It also has access to iCloud, so it is synced with Mail on iPhone and iPad, where it continues to receive/send email.

This secondary address continues to work on iPhone and iPad, but, on Mac Studio, Mail keeps asking for its password. I enter it, but nothing happens. It is the correct password, because it opens iCloud in Safari on the same Mac Studio.

Suggestions?

Is it still set up in Mail>Settings>Accounts....? Verify all the information there

Add and remove email accounts on iPhone - Apple Support

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 24, 2022 8:16 AM in response to Fastdude

Fastdude wrote:

Suggestions?

Is it still set up in Mail>Settings>Accounts....? Verify all the information there

Add and remove email accounts on iPhone - Apple Support

Cannot login to secondary email address on new Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.