Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased a MacBook Air 13.3" computer July 2, 2022 from Costco. At the same time, I purchased AppleCare for the computer. The screen is damages and has pixelation at the bottom of the screen. How do i make a claim to replace the screen.

I purchased the AppleCare+ when I purchased the Macbook Air computer on July 2, 2022. The screen got damaged, and I would like to make a claim and get the screen replaced. What is the process to get a replacement screen?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Dec 24, 2022 1:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2022 2:16 PM

As long as the Applecare plan is registered to your device, just contact Apple support with the link in the lower left corner and start a repair ticket. There is no "claim" to file other than that. You did register the plan, right?

1 reply

I purchased a MacBook Air 13.3" computer July 2, 2022 from Costco. At the same time, I purchased AppleCare for the computer. The screen is damages and has pixelation at the bottom of the screen. How do i make a claim to replace the screen.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.