Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blocked apple ID, and email no longer exists

Hello. Few years ago I had my account connected to email address which was school email address and was later destroyed. I was an exchange student in USA and all my pictures were there. Now I'm trying to log back in and I know the Apple Id, Password but the account was blocked for security reasons. To unblock it always gives me opportunity that will send me information to that email address that is also an apple ID but this email no longer exists. Does anyone know how to get to that account any other way? I appreciate your help!

Posted on Dec 25, 2022 2:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2022 3:13 AM

You can try and enroll in account recovery

Account recovery is a process designed to get you back into your Apple ID account when you don’t have enough information to reset your password. For security reasons, it might take several days or longer before you can use your account again. We know this delay is inconvenient, but it's important so that we can keep your account and information safe.

Before you start the account recovery waiting period, try to reset your password. Learn how to reset your Apple ID password on a trusted device or through the Apple Support app on a family member’s iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You can also visit an Apple Store and ask to use a device on site. If you set up an account recovery contact, they can also help you reset your password

Use account recovery only as a last resort when you can’t sign in or reset your Apple ID password. 

See this link for further reference How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2022 3:13 AM in response to gretanachajova

You can try and enroll in account recovery

Account recovery is a process designed to get you back into your Apple ID account when you don’t have enough information to reset your password. For security reasons, it might take several days or longer before you can use your account again. We know this delay is inconvenient, but it's important so that we can keep your account and information safe.

Before you start the account recovery waiting period, try to reset your password. Learn how to reset your Apple ID password on a trusted device or through the Apple Support app on a family member’s iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You can also visit an Apple Store and ask to use a device on site. If you set up an account recovery contact, they can also help you reset your password

Use account recovery only as a last resort when you can’t sign in or reset your Apple ID password. 

See this link for further reference How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Blocked apple ID, and email no longer exists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.