Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family Sharing

I don't have an iphone, but my son just got one. How do i set up family sharing with my android?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Dec 25, 2022 6:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2022 7:06 AM

The only problem is that you can’t manage parental controls without an apple device, except on the phone itself.

What you could do tho is use their Iphone, go to Settings < Screen Time and configure whatever settings you'd like such as a chosen password by you so that, after a chosen time spent on a app, you're child wont be able to use it again until the next day.

You could also choose whihc days certain apps could be usen.

Or also filter some search results.

Have a great holiday!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2022 7:06 AM in response to ghali241

The only problem is that you can’t manage parental controls without an apple device, except on the phone itself.

What you could do tho is use their Iphone, go to Settings < Screen Time and configure whatever settings you'd like such as a chosen password by you so that, after a chosen time spent on a app, you're child wont be able to use it again until the next day.

You could also choose whihc days certain apps could be usen.

Or also filter some search results.

Have a great holiday!

Family Sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.