Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I turn down the iPhone keyboard clicks and system sounds?

How do I turn down the annoying keyboard clicks and system sounds WITHOUT LOWERING RINGER VOLUME?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 26, 2022 4:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2022 9:30 AM

I also believe there has been a miscommunication.

I did not ask if/how I could turn keyboard sounds off or on. I asked if/how they could be turned down. I like to hear the feedback but everyone else in the room does not. I assume users here don’t understand the question as iPhone has never had the option?

To clarify: I want to control the volume of my keyboard feedback sound. I want to do so without having to also lower ringer volume simultaneously.

Is this possible/How?

12 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2022 9:30 AM in response to Noonewhomatters

I also believe there has been a miscommunication.

I did not ask if/how I could turn keyboard sounds off or on. I asked if/how they could be turned down. I like to hear the feedback but everyone else in the room does not. I assume users here don’t understand the question as iPhone has never had the option?

To clarify: I want to control the volume of my keyboard feedback sound. I want to do so without having to also lower ringer volume simultaneously.

Is this possible/How?

How do I turn down the iPhone keyboard clicks and system sounds?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.