Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iWatch Bluetooth connectivity to Signia hearing aids

I have a modern pair of Signia hearing aids that efficiently connect via Bluetooth to my telephone. I now have a brand new Apple watch that efficiently connects via Bluetooth to my telephone. With both my hearing aid and watch connecting through Bluetooth to my telephone, I cannot connect, my watch to my hearing aid through Bluetooth. This causes me the inability to hear an answered telephone call since the linkage to the hearing aids from the watch does not work.

To get an answered call to my hearing aid I have to answer all calls with my telephone, which defeats the purpose of having the watch! Any suggestions?

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 26, 2022 9:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2022 10:02 AM

Thank you, Carol, that is almost certainly the only and best advice I can get. After spending 2 to 3 hours on the Internet, searching for any answer to this connectivity between my Signia hearing aid, and my new Apple Watch, it is hopeless. I will meet with the hearing aid people next month and see what they can do. Thanks for your answer, much appreciated!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2022 10:02 AM in response to SSN587

Thank you, Carol, that is almost certainly the only and best advice I can get. After spending 2 to 3 hours on the Internet, searching for any answer to this connectivity between my Signia hearing aid, and my new Apple Watch, it is hopeless. I will meet with the hearing aid people next month and see what they can do. Thanks for your answer, much appreciated!

iWatch Bluetooth connectivity to Signia hearing aids

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.