Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't set up for Apple TV without setting up an iTunes store account. How can I set up an account from a PC?

I am trying to subscribe to Apple TV+ on my SmartTV. I have the Apple ID but now it says I have to set up an iTunes Store Account. How do I do that from a PC?

Posted on Dec 26, 2022 10:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 3:36 AM

You will want to complete your Apple ID account will full user details as asked, with a set country, a verified email address (respond to test message), and a valid pre-authorized payment method that supports automatic and periodical charges (as that is how subscriptions work).

How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

You way want to manage your Apple ID account in the iTunes application for Windows, if you don’t have Apple devices. The iTunes application may show you which account information is missing or incomplete, or needs editing.

Apple ID support - Official Apple Support

Manage your Apple ID on the web - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2022 3:36 AM in response to JD369

You will want to complete your Apple ID account will full user details as asked, with a set country, a verified email address (respond to test message), and a valid pre-authorized payment method that supports automatic and periodical charges (as that is how subscriptions work).

How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

You way want to manage your Apple ID account in the iTunes application for Windows, if you don’t have Apple devices. The iTunes application may show you which account information is missing or incomplete, or needs editing.

Apple ID support - Official Apple Support

Manage your Apple ID on the web - Apple

I can't set up for Apple TV without setting up an iTunes store account. How can I set up an account from a PC?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.