Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FindMy icon

Somehow the FindMy app icon has disappeared from my screen. If I want to use it, I have to go yo the App Store to use it. How can I get the icon back on my screen so that it is easier to use?

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 26, 2022 12:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2022 12:47 PM

If you go to the App Store and there is an "Open" option there that allows you to run the app, that means the app is on your iPhone. Apps can be removed from the home screen without being deleted. Go to the App Library (swipe left past your last home screen). From there you can touch and hold an app and slide it left back to the home screen.

Also note the Search window at the top of the App Library.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2022 12:47 PM in response to FindMyHelp2022

If you go to the App Store and there is an "Open" option there that allows you to run the app, that means the app is on your iPhone. Apps can be removed from the home screen without being deleted. Go to the App Library (swipe left past your last home screen). From there you can touch and hold an app and slide it left back to the home screen.

Also note the Search window at the top of the App Library.

FindMy icon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.