Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove my Apple ID from my wife's phone (leaving it on my phone only)?

I attempted to use my Apple ID on two phones (mine and my wife's). Big problem.

I want to delete the info on my wife's phone and let her get her very own Apple ID.

Do you know how I can do it?

Can I delete all the info on her phone, which has massive dupes in the contacts area?

Any suggestions?

Must she have an Apple ID (something she does Not want)?

Posted on Dec 26, 2022 2:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2022 2:41 PM

Erase her phone using instructions in What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Mac - Apple Support

She needs to have her own Apple ID.

If you are both using a shared email account for your email and want to continue that, one option is to set up a new email account and forward that email to the email that you both are currently using. Then use that email to set up her Apple ID. How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2022 2:41 PM in response to boijacks

Erase her phone using instructions in What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Mac - Apple Support

She needs to have her own Apple ID.

If you are both using a shared email account for your email and want to continue that, one option is to set up a new email account and forward that email to the email that you both are currently using. Then use that email to set up her Apple ID. How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

How to remove my Apple ID from my wife's phone (leaving it on my phone only)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.