Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X A1901 IOS 16.2 Face ID and True Tone

so i was sitting on my MacBook and i needed to use my iPhone 10 then i used face id it did not work so i put my password in. i went into settings and it said that there was a issue with the face id and true tone was not available. so i force restarted my iPhone then it came back a few minutes later it shut off and face id and true tone disappeared then i force restarted 3 times then it came back then it restarted again and i lost it (it keeps happening and I'm getting a bit annoyed)

its keeps restarting itself and its annoying me!!!

Anybody know how to fix?? i tested face id with Memoji and it fine! so it can't be a face id failure!!

iPhone X

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 8:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 9:30 AM

SteveAlwan112 wrote:

so i was sitting on my MacBook and i needed to use my iPhone 10 then i used face id it did not work so i put my password in. i went into settings and it said that there was a issue with the face id and true tone was not available. so i force restarted my iPhone then it came back a few minutes later it shut off and face id and true tone disappeared then i force restarted 3 times then it came back then it restarted again and i lost it (it keeps happening and I'm getting a bit annoyed)

Anybody know how to fix?? i tested face id with Memoji and it fine! so it can't be a face id failure!!

See if you qualify here:

iPhone X Display Module Replacement Program for Touch Issues

iPhone X Display Module Replacement Program for Touch Issues - Apple Support

Trouble shooting—

If you can't update or restore your iPhone or iPod touch

If you can't update or restore your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

Contact Apple Support, make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorized Service Provider to arrange for it to be inspected and to establish your available service options:

Contact - Official Apple Support

https://twitter.com/applesupport

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2022 9:30 AM in response to SteveAlwan112

SteveAlwan112 wrote:

See if you qualify here:

iPhone X Display Module Replacement Program for Touch Issues

iPhone X Display Module Replacement Program for Touch Issues - Apple Support

Trouble shooting—

If you can't update or restore your iPhone or iPod touch

If you can't update or restore your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

Contact Apple Support, make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorized Service Provider to arrange for it to be inspected and to establish your available service options:

Contact - Official Apple Support

https://twitter.com/applesupport

iPhone X A1901 IOS 16.2 Face ID and True Tone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.