Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't open photos in Google Drive after Ventura update

Hi! If I move photos from email or, say, Dropbox to Google Drive, since the Ventura update, I haven't been able to open the photos. It says they're corrupt. Several of my co-workers have the same problem. Anyone run into this?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 6:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 7:48 AM

Christina1968Phx wrote:

Hi! If I move photos from email or, say, Dropbox to Google Drive, since the Ventura update, I haven't been able to open the photos. It says they're corrupt. Several of my co-workers have the same problem. Anyone run into this?

third party—

If in doubt refer to the developers website; Support/Help/FAQ/known issues/compatibility /updates/uninstall:

Contact a third party vendor

Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

Google Drive Help

Contact Google Drive support - Computer

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2022 7:48 AM in response to Christina1968Phx

Christina1968Phx wrote:

third party—

If in doubt refer to the developers website; Support/Help/FAQ/known issues/compatibility /updates/uninstall:

Contact a third party vendor

Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

Google Drive Help

Contact Google Drive support - Computer

Can't open photos in Google Drive after Ventura update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.