Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Incoming calls

All of my incoming calls are show up unknown. What can be done to fix it

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 3:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 4:25 PM

jenelle166 Said:

"Incoming calls: All of my incoming calls are show up unknown. What can be done to fix it"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and how you have troubleshot this, thus far. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2022 4:25 PM in response to jenelle166

jenelle166 Said:

"Incoming calls: All of my incoming calls are show up unknown. What can be done to fix it"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and how you have troubleshot this, thus far. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Incoming calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.