Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cant see content on my apple tv application,,

i want to access apple tv contents on my macbook but the app isnt showing anything , please help?

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 10:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 6:42 PM

What is you model MacBook/MacBook Air/MacBook Pro?

What is your version macOS?

On macOS Catalina 10.15 or later, you should have the TV app. With featured and searchable content.

On macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier, you will not have the TV app. Instead watch Apple TV+ content on the web.

Note that users will need to sign in to the Apple TV app (menu Account) or the site (Sign in button) with the Apple ID account that has the subscription(s) and/or purchases.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2022 6:42 PM in response to iniethta

What is you model MacBook/MacBook Air/MacBook Pro?

What is your version macOS?

On macOS Catalina 10.15 or later, you should have the TV app. With featured and searchable content.

On macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier, you will not have the TV app. Instead watch Apple TV+ content on the web.

Note that users will need to sign in to the Apple TV app (menu Account) or the site (Sign in button) with the Apple ID account that has the subscription(s) and/or purchases.

i cant see content on my apple tv application,,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.