Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS game issue.

Does anyone happen to know what happened to the IOS game “Zombieland”?

The game was there at one time, I had it downloaded and was playing it without any difficulties but then after not playing it for a few days I went to get on the app and it kept saying it wasn’t connected to the internet. Eventually I searched for answer on Bing and apparently the game should still be available and playable but when I search for it through the App Store nothing at all comes up.

When I go to the main website for the game or look for it through google play it will appear available for download but when clicked on a box appears saying this game isn’t available in your country or region.

Anyone have any solutions?

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 4:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 2:07 AM

If an app has been removed from the App Store, you can no longer download and/or update it.

I also have some paid & free apps here, and those apps have been removed from the App Store.

Sometimes an app is removed from the App Store because the developer has stopped updating, or for other reasons.

Get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2022 2:07 AM in response to QuestioniTunes

If an app has been removed from the App Store, you can no longer download and/or update it.

I also have some paid & free apps here, and those apps have been removed from the App Store.

Sometimes an app is removed from the App Store because the developer has stopped updating, or for other reasons.

Get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

IOS game issue.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.