I cant download an app that was previously on AppStore because the region I live in

way back in 2017 there was a game called Cartoon Network super slime blitz. I loved the game and I played it a lot. I just recently remembered it so I went on safari, looked looked it up, and I tapped the link to the AppStore. It brought me to the AppStore And hit me with an error that said I can’t download it because where I lived. I’ve always lived at ballsack same Place so I don’t know why I can’t download it anymore. Did something’s change in between 2017 and 2023?

Posted on Sep 30, 2023 8:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2023 10:59 PM

Developers are in charge of the regions/countries where their apps/games can be distributed. Perhaps the developer changed where their app/games can be downloaded.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.5.2;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 10.0.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 17.0.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 17.0.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 17; HomePods, audioOS 17 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2023 10:59 PM in response to FizzyWizard

Developers are in charge of the regions/countries where their apps/games can be distributed. Perhaps the developer changed where their app/games can be downloaded.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.5.2;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 10.0.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 17.0.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 17.0.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 17; HomePods, audioOS 17 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

I cant download an app that was previously on AppStore because the region I live in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.