Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

gmail reports "blocked" when sending to icloud

forwarding an email from a vendor from gmail to iCloud mail is being blocked. Why? What can be done?

I looked and these emails are not getting to my "junk" folder so whitelisting won't help. I don't know what to try. Ideas?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 4:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 7:57 PM

You can see whether your messages in Mail are being automatically forwarded to another email address and easily disable forwarding.

1. Sign in to iCloud at https://www.icloud.com with your Apple ID username and password. If necessary, enter the two-factor authentication code.
  2. Click Mail, then click the Settings button  at the top of the Mailboxes list, then choose Preferences.
  3. In the General tab, see whether “Forward my email to” is selected and whom it’s being forwarded to. If necessary, remove the forwarding address and stop forwarding mail messages.

from the article Safely manage how you forward content - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2022 7:57 PM in response to bergy-san

You can see whether your messages in Mail are being automatically forwarded to another email address and easily disable forwarding.

1. Sign in to iCloud at https://www.icloud.com with your Apple ID username and password. If necessary, enter the two-factor authentication code.
  2. Click Mail, then click the Settings button  at the top of the Mailboxes list, then choose Preferences.
  3. In the General tab, see whether “Forward my email to” is selected and whom it’s being forwarded to. If necessary, remove the forwarding address and stop forwarding mail messages.

from the article Safely manage how you forward content - Apple Support

gmail reports "blocked" when sending to icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.