Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch 4 cellular

My Apple Watch 4 cellular not working.

tell me reason and solution

attached screenshot

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 9

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 9:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 12:30 AM

By the way I note that the message is from apple.com/uk so I suspect this is a British Watch and as it says in that link

"To cover the LTE and UMTS bands used around the world, there are two separate cellular models for Apple Watch Series 8, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Ultra. They have been optimised for use in the country of purchase, and not all models work in all countries or regions. There is no single model that supports cellular service worldwide."

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2022 12:30 AM in response to narayan90

By the way I note that the message is from apple.com/uk so I suspect this is a British Watch and as it says in that link

"To cover the LTE and UMTS bands used around the world, there are two separate cellular models for Apple Watch Series 8, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Ultra. They have been optimised for use in the country of purchase, and not all models work in all countries or regions. There is no single model that supports cellular service worldwide."

Apple Watch 4 cellular

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.