Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notifications

Even my notifications are on for the apple watch but still i am not getting any notifications on my apple watch what could be the reason for that

Apple Watch Series 8, watchOS 9

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 1:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 3:44 AM

If the iphone is open you will only get them on the iPhone.

Check that the notification for, say, Messages is activated for "custom" and the sounds and haptics are both turned on.

As the Watch is under warranty if this does not answer your question then do the following...

First force restart the Apple Watch

i.e. press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.

Then Force Restart the paired iphone   Force restart iPhone – Apple Support (UK) even if this is not immediately an obvious thing to do.

If that is no help

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch

and then

Set up your Apple Watch

Check your notification settings again

If no better you may want to unpair then set up without restoring the backup.

You may also want to make sure the software on the watch is up to date.

Update your Apple Watch

If you've completed that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, Contact Support.

Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support

or phone numbers 

Click here > Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2022 3:44 AM in response to tajinder51

If the iphone is open you will only get them on the iPhone.

Check that the notification for, say, Messages is activated for "custom" and the sounds and haptics are both turned on.

As the Watch is under warranty if this does not answer your question then do the following...

First force restart the Apple Watch

i.e. press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.

Then Force Restart the paired iphone   Force restart iPhone – Apple Support (UK) even if this is not immediately an obvious thing to do.

If that is no help

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch

and then

Set up your Apple Watch

Check your notification settings again

If no better you may want to unpair then set up without restoring the backup.

You may also want to make sure the software on the watch is up to date.

Update your Apple Watch

If you've completed that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, Contact Support.

Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support

or phone numbers 

Click here > Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.