Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost iPhone 12

If an iPhone is offline and Find my Network was not unable, is there a way to locate the device or enable the Find My Network remotely? I'm 90% sure my phone is in the house. If there a way to show the

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 7:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 7:43 AM

Hello ~ If Find My was not activated before the loss …it cannot be activated now. Take a look here as there may still be some ways to protect your information…

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support*

*If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn’t appear in the list of devices, Find My was not turned on. But you can still protect your account if Find My was not turned on.

Have you asked “ Hey Siri, where are you?”

~Katana-San~

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2022 7:43 AM in response to Telly99

Hello ~ If Find My was not activated before the loss …it cannot be activated now. Take a look here as there may still be some ways to protect your information…

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support*

*If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn’t appear in the list of devices, Find My was not turned on. But you can still protect your account if Find My was not turned on.

Have you asked “ Hey Siri, where are you?”

~Katana-San~

Lost iPhone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.