Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spam calls

So I have been getting over 25 spam calls a day. Anyway you can fix this or stop this? It is getting really annoying.

iPhone 14, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 8:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 3:09 PM

That's not really something under the purview of Apple directly. I don't know if your cellular company has some feature that would address that. I was getting a few spam texts from a company and I ended up blocking the number since they always used the same one. However, the less scrupulous spammers (are there any scrupulous ones?) use bogus numbers with each call so trying to call block each one would be a game of whack-a-mole.

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2022 3:09 PM in response to David_0173

That's not really something under the purview of Apple directly. I don't know if your cellular company has some feature that would address that. I was getting a few spam texts from a company and I ended up blocking the number since they always used the same one. However, the less scrupulous spammers (are there any scrupulous ones?) use bogus numbers with each call so trying to call block each one would be a game of whack-a-mole.

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Spam calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.