Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV and paramount plus

I tried to sign into my paramount plus account on Apple TV - instead ended up with an apple subscription, can I convert it to my paramount subscription?

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 8:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 9:47 AM

You may want to cancel your newly started duplicate subscription. If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support. If you cancel in the trial period, then there should be no cost. If the trial period is over, then you can request a refund. Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support.

There is no “conversion process”.

The Paramount+ Channel inside the Apple TV app is not valid for users that started their subscription outside the Apple TV app. Instead, use the separate content provider app.

On what device is this happening?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2022 9:47 AM in response to Carroll

You may want to cancel your newly started duplicate subscription. If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support. If you cancel in the trial period, then there should be no cost. If the trial period is over, then you can request a refund. Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support.

There is no “conversion process”.

The Paramount+ Channel inside the Apple TV app is not valid for users that started their subscription outside the Apple TV app. Instead, use the separate content provider app.

On what device is this happening?

Apple TV and paramount plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.