Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding streaming services to apple tv 4k device

I just acquired a second apple tv device, a 4k model. I want to add my hulu netflix etc streaming services to this device. Where do I log in to those services, and where, actually, are the apps to use those services?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 16

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 11:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 12:47 PM

You use the App Store to add the apps

Download apps on your Apple TV - Apple Support

3 replies

Dec 29, 2022 1:11 PM in response to Rudegar

There is something called "One Home Screen" that can be turned on to have Apple TV apps appear on all apple tv devices using the same apple id. In other words, mirror the home screen across all Apple TV devices logged in to a particular Apple ID.

I think this has something to do with homekit or home hub, whatever they call it. Apple TV 4K is supposed to be able to act as a hub. That is the extent of my poor knowledge, and I would like to know how to implement "One Home Screen".

Adding streaming services to apple tv 4k device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.