Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where should I get ask to buy notifications?

Where should I get "Ask to buy" notifications from my son's phone? Nothing is showing up on my phone.

iPhone 12

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 5:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 8:06 PM

On all devices signed in under your or a guardian's Apple ID.

If Ask to Buy isn't working, read the suggestions in the document: If Ask to Buy isn't working - Apple Support about looking for the request in Messages or Notification Center.

Make sure notifications haven't been disabled. This article discusses notifications: Use notifications on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

and this one Change notification settings on iPhone - Apple Support

Make sure the software is up to date on all devices involved.

Sometimes it helps to have the devices involved take a fresh look at settings:

● Try signing out of accounts and back in again.

Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

● Restarting is a simple step that can resolve many unexpected behaviors.

iPhone: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support then choose your model.

iPad: Restart your iPad - Apple Support

Mac: Ways to start up your Mac - Apple Support

If a problem persists, particularly over several days, try contacting Apple for assistance:

Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

"See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2022 8:06 PM in response to hoffxr

On all devices signed in under your or a guardian's Apple ID.

If Ask to Buy isn't working, read the suggestions in the document: If Ask to Buy isn't working - Apple Support about looking for the request in Messages or Notification Center.

Make sure notifications haven't been disabled. This article discusses notifications: Use notifications on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

and this one Change notification settings on iPhone - Apple Support

Make sure the software is up to date on all devices involved.

Sometimes it helps to have the devices involved take a fresh look at settings:

● Try signing out of accounts and back in again.

Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

● Restarting is a simple step that can resolve many unexpected behaviors.

iPhone: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support then choose your model.

iPad: Restart your iPad - Apple Support

Mac: Ways to start up your Mac - Apple Support

If a problem persists, particularly over several days, try contacting Apple for assistance:

Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

"See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

where should I get ask to buy notifications?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.