Related Article: If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple pay won’t accept my apple account.

I recently got this Iphone for Christmas, I’ve been trying to set up my apple pay but it keeps denying my apple account. I’ve been trying this for 2 days now and it keeps saying… I have money in my account, it just keeps giving me that popup.

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 6:14 PM

2 replies

Dec 29, 2022 10:35 PM in response to Foski_

If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay

1. Contact your card issuer to see if they support Apple Pay.
  2. Update to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, watchOS, or macOS.
  3. Make sure that you are in a supported country or region.
  4. Check that your device is compatible with Apple Pay.

If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay

Dec 29, 2022 10:54 PM in response to Foski_

fonki pro Said:

"Apple pay won’t accept my apple account.: I recently got this Iphone for Christmas, I’ve been trying to set up my apple pay but it keeps denying my apple account. I’ve been trying this for 2 days now and it keeps saying… I have money in my account, it just keeps giving me that popup."

-------

thank you for the screenshot.

Troubleshooting Methods of Payment:

Constantly adding/removing Methods of Payment, there likely have become too much activity taking place. So, its being blocked out for Security & Privacyconcerns.

So, Contact Apple Support:

For Financial Assistance, contact Apple Support. These are user-to-user forums. We are not Apple.  Apple barely reads these site on their own time, as it is. As you may suspect, no one here would know the answer to this. So, contact Apple Support. The'll see what has occurred, and will run you through the fix. Here is the information for contacting Apple Support:

Apple Phone Support:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as Necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Apple pay won’t accept my apple account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.