Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

See complete call history logs for one contact on iPhone

On iPhone XR with iOS 16.2

is there a way that I can see the complete call history for specific contact?

When I open the recent calls and click on the “I” close to the specific contact it doesn’t show the whole list of calls with the contact unlike we get on other android phones call logs

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 7:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 12:19 AM

Please contact your Carrier and ask for a detailed itemised bill.

Please understand that SIM can be used on more than one device and calls can be made and received using any device including an Android device.

The call history of all the devices where the SIM was used is collated in one place: your Carrier, which is authentic and you will be paying the carrier based on this only. So please ask your Carrier for a detailed itemised bill.

Trust manually installed certificate profiles in iOS and iPadOS ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2022 12:19 AM in response to Ravindravp

Please contact your Carrier and ask for a detailed itemised bill.

Please understand that SIM can be used on more than one device and calls can be made and received using any device including an Android device.

The call history of all the devices where the SIM was used is collated in one place: your Carrier, which is authentic and you will be paying the carrier based on this only. So please ask your Carrier for a detailed itemised bill.

Trust manually installed certificate profiles in iOS and iPadOS ...

See complete call history logs for one contact on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.