Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro 11″ (M1) charges to 1%, then stops charging. Tried different cables but no success.

I used a Type C-C cable with an Otterbox charging cube for my iPad, and it has worked flawlessly. It didn't take a long time for it to fully charge.

However, a few days ago my iPad would take a long time to charge to 1%, then as soon as it powered on, the charging connection would suddenly stop. Re-plugging it wouldn't work. Initially, I suspected that the charger/cube would be the culprit, still it has worked on my other iPads.

I used different cables and different cubes, yet nothing seems to bring the iPad's battery to exceed 1%.

Any help would be appreciated.

iPad Pro

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 8:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 8:29 PM

Time to use the “Support” link, in the top black Apple Website menu bar, at the upper right hand corner of every Apple Support Community Webpage to attempt to schedule an appointment with your nearest Apple Store location to have your iPad Pro evaluated/diagnosed and options presented to you.

Apple Store employees will be glad to help/assist you.

Best of Luck to You

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2022 8:29 PM in response to AlphaSol1

Time to use the “Support” link, in the top black Apple Website menu bar, at the upper right hand corner of every Apple Support Community Webpage to attempt to schedule an appointment with your nearest Apple Store location to have your iPad Pro evaluated/diagnosed and options presented to you.

Apple Store employees will be glad to help/assist you.

Best of Luck to You

iPad Pro 11″ (M1) charges to 1%, then stops charging. Tried different cables but no success.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.