Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What if I don’t have a computer to connect my iPad to to restart it

I need to restart my iPad and don’t have a computer to connect it to

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 7:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 8:20 AM

If your iPad needs to be restored you’ll need access to either a Windows PC (with iTunes for Windows installed) or a Mac (with iTunes or Finder - as appropriate for the installed version of MacOS).

Download and use iTunes for Windows – Apple Support

Update to the latest version of iTunes – Apple Support

Use of a PC or Mac is unavoidable. If you don’t have access to a suitable computer of your own, that of a helpful friend or family member will suffice. Alternatively, the technicians at the Genius Bar of your local Apple Store will be delighted to assist.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2022 8:20 AM in response to halie246

If your iPad needs to be restored you’ll need access to either a Windows PC (with iTunes for Windows installed) or a Mac (with iTunes or Finder - as appropriate for the installed version of MacOS).

Download and use iTunes for Windows – Apple Support

Update to the latest version of iTunes – Apple Support

Use of a PC or Mac is unavoidable. If you don’t have access to a suitable computer of your own, that of a helpful friend or family member will suffice. Alternatively, the technicians at the Genius Bar of your local Apple Store will be delighted to assist.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

What if I don’t have a computer to connect my iPad to to restart it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.