Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I reset my pass code? My face recognition still works but I don’t remember my pass code.

How do I reset my pass code my face recognition still works able to access my phone

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 10:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 11:56 AM

There isn't an option to reset the passcode without erasing the phone.

If you haven't made a backup, do that while you still have access to the phone via Face ID. See: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Then:

There is an Apple article that explains what to do if you have forgotten an iPhone or iPad passcode. Click on the following link: If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

If that option is not available, you will need to use a computer. See:

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

or

If you forgot your iPad passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2022 11:56 AM in response to Vergara1727

There isn't an option to reset the passcode without erasing the phone.

If you haven't made a backup, do that while you still have access to the phone via Face ID. See: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Then:

There is an Apple article that explains what to do if you have forgotten an iPhone or iPad passcode. Click on the following link: If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

If that option is not available, you will need to use a computer. See:

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

or

If you forgot your iPad passcode - Apple Support

How do I reset my pass code? My face recognition still works but I don’t remember my pass code.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.