Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot connect to in game stores and purchases

I just got a new iphone 14 a week ago and realized I couldn’t buy in game currency for Genshin Impact and I thought it was only for Genshin but realized that I couldn’t connect or see the purchase options for any other games or apps on my phone. I can still use the app store and buy stuff on there but just cant use in app purchases and none of the solutions online are working like restarting the phone or enabling in app purchases or re logging into my apple id account.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 12:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2023 5:40 AM

There are a few things you can try to fix the issue with in-app purchases not working on your iPhone 14.

1. Make sure that you are signed in to the correct Apple ID. If you have multiple Apple IDs, you may be signed in to the wrong one, which could prevent you from making in-app purchases.
  2. Check your payment methods. Make sure that you have a valid payment method associated with your Apple ID. You can do this by going to the App Store app, tapping on your profile icon in the top right, and then tapping on "Payment & Shipping."
  3. Check your Internet connection. In-app purchases require an active Internet connection, so if you are having trouble connecting to the Internet, that could be the cause of the issue.
  4. Restart your device. Sometimes a simple restart can fix a variety of issues, so try restarting your iPhone 14 and see if that helps.
  5. Check for updates. Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS installed on your device. You can check for updates by going to the "Settings" app, tapping on "General," and then tapping on "Software Update." If an update is available, follow the prompts to install it.
  6. Contact Apple Support. If none of the above solutions help, you may need to contact Apple Support for further assistance. They can help you troubleshoot the issue and provide further guidance on how to fix it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2023 5:40 AM in response to KanarieV3

There are a few things you can try to fix the issue with in-app purchases not working on your iPhone 14.

1. Make sure that you are signed in to the correct Apple ID. If you have multiple Apple IDs, you may be signed in to the wrong one, which could prevent you from making in-app purchases.
  2. Check your payment methods. Make sure that you have a valid payment method associated with your Apple ID. You can do this by going to the App Store app, tapping on your profile icon in the top right, and then tapping on "Payment & Shipping."
  3. Check your Internet connection. In-app purchases require an active Internet connection, so if you are having trouble connecting to the Internet, that could be the cause of the issue.
  4. Restart your device. Sometimes a simple restart can fix a variety of issues, so try restarting your iPhone 14 and see if that helps.
  5. Check for updates. Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS installed on your device. You can check for updates by going to the "Settings" app, tapping on "General," and then tapping on "Software Update." If an update is available, follow the prompts to install it.
  6. Contact Apple Support. If none of the above solutions help, you may need to contact Apple Support for further assistance. They can help you troubleshoot the issue and provide further guidance on how to fix it.

Cannot connect to in game stores and purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.