Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

reset iPhone without

Apple suggested I restore/reset my iPhone without my iCloud. How is that possible? They didn’t explain. They were in a hurry and I only had an appointment.

can someone explain how to do this?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jan 1, 2023 4:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2023 4:21 AM

You can reset your iPhone without using your iCloud by following these steps:

1. Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
  2. Open iTunes on your computer.
  3. Click on the iPhone icon that appears in iTunes.
  4. Click on the "Restore iPhone" button in the Summary tab.
  5. Click on the "Restore" button to confirm that you want to restore your iPhone.

This will erase all data from your iPhone and install the latest version of iOS. You will not need to enter your iCloud information during this process.

Note: If you have enabled Find My iPhone on your device, you will need to enter your iCloud password to disable it before you can restore your iPhone.

Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch in iTunes on PC – Apple Support (UK)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2023 4:21 AM in response to FruitHate

You can reset your iPhone without using your iCloud by following these steps:

1. Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
  2. Open iTunes on your computer.
  3. Click on the iPhone icon that appears in iTunes.
  4. Click on the "Restore iPhone" button in the Summary tab.
  5. Click on the "Restore" button to confirm that you want to restore your iPhone.

This will erase all data from your iPhone and install the latest version of iOS. You will not need to enter your iCloud information during this process.

Note: If you have enabled Find My iPhone on your device, you will need to enter your iCloud password to disable it before you can restore your iPhone.

Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch in iTunes on PC – Apple Support (UK)

reset iPhone without

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.